At Miblioteq , we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. In case we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the Website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Miblioteq S.R.L. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We shall notify you of any significant changes but you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHO ARE WE
The controller of your personal data is S.C. Miblioteq S.R.L. (”Miblioteq”), headquartered in Brasov, Bulevardul Saturn No 37B Office No 7, Brasov County, Romania, registered with the Trade Register from Brasov under no. J8/1239/2019, fiscal registration code RO40861352.
Our website is www.miblioteq.com (”Website”).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESED, HOW WERE THOSE DATA COLLECTED
1. Personal data provided by you
Most of the personal data processed by us is provided by you, directly, when you create an account on our Website, when you contact us through the contact form available on the Website or when you order a product from us. Thus, we process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification and contact data, namely name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, your social network’s / internet page’s details;
- Data related to the deliveries, namely the address where the ordered products are required to be delivered;
- Data related to the invoicing process, namely the address provided by you for being mentioned on the invoice;
- Data related to the transaction, in case the products ordered from our on-line shop are paid using a credit card (the identity of the credit card’s holder, the number of the credit card, the date when the credit card expires) or using a bank transfer (the identity of the account’s beneficiary, the bank account details);
- Content that you generate through our Website, namely the messages you send us through the existing contact form from the Website or by e-mail, as well as the content that you may generate through our existing social networking pages, such as Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram. When you “like” our social networking pages or our posts, when you send us messages or post comments on our networking pages, your username, the image / picture or message’s content will be processed by us. At the same time, it is possible that the mentioned social networks may allow us to automatically access certain information they collect about you (e.g. content you have viewed or given "like" or information about the videos you have seen, etc.).
2. Data that we process automatically when you access the Site
When you access our Website, we use Google Analytics service to collect information about your interaction with our Website. This information allows us to give you access to our Website, but also to receive information on how visitors use our Website, for improving our services. Thus, we process the following categories of data:
- Logins - like most of the internet pages, we process data that the internet browser or the mobile device usually provides, such as browser type, the IP address, the operating system or access date and time;
- Usage data - we process data on how you use our Website, to find information such as the number of visitors on the various pages of the Website;
- Data provided through cookies and other technologies - a cookie is an alphanumeric identifier installed on your hard drive when you visit a website, a mobile app or an advertisement. It stores information about your visit to the Website (visited pages, date and duration of visits, etc.). You can set your browser to deny all or some cookies or to warn you when the accessed internet pages set or access cookies. If you disable or reject cookies, certain parts of our Website may become inaccessible or may not work properly. For more information about the cookies we use, please see our Cookies Policy.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES AND THE LEGAL BASIS WHEN YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
We will process your data only when the law permits and only for declared purposes or for other purposes if they are compatible with the original purposes. Most often, we will process your personal data in the following situations:
1. To allow you to create an account on our Website
The legal base for processing your personal data for the purpose mentioned above, as settled by the General Data Protection Regulation, is your consent. You may withdraw your consent, at any time, by deleting your account. Any personal data that was provided to Miblioteq.com at the time of your account was created, will be automatically deleted.
By way of exception, your personal data related to your account will not be deleted if, at the time you request the deletion of the account, you have an active order, processing of such personal data being necessary for the performance of the contract.
At the same time, the personal data mentioned within the justificatory documents proving the deliveries of the ordered products to you, such as the personal data mentioned within the invoices related to the acquired products, within the return requests or within the bank documents related to payment performed by you for the products ordered prior to the deletion of the account, will continue to be processed by us, the processing of such personal data being necessary for achieving the legal obligations by Miblioteq.com
2. For answering to your request when you contact us using the contact form existing on the Website, without having created an account
When Miblioteq.com process your personal data for the purpose mentioned above, the legal base of the processing operations will be your consent. You shall not be allowed to send us a message via the contact form existing on the Website unless your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purpose mentioned above is obtained.
3. For serving your orders and resolving your requests
Your personal data will be processed by Miblioteq S.R.L. for achieving the following activities:
- to register your orders, respectively to validate, dispatch, issue the invoice and perform the delivery for your orders;
- to respond to your requests, when you contact us through the contact form available on the Website;
- to resolve the cancellations and / or any other requests made by you regarding the products ordered or the orders delivered;
- to contact you for issues regarding your order or for solving the requests you made, for example we will send you an SMS or e-mail to confirm your order's finalisation, its value and the AWB number related to the delivery;
- to be able to prove that your order was timely finalised and delivered;
The processing operations mentioned above are necessary for the performance of the contract (when processing is achieved for registering / validating your orders) or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (when you contact us via the contact form existing on the Website).
In other situations (when processing is achieved for issuing the invoices related to your orders), the processing is necessary for compliance with the legal obligations to which Miblioteq S.R.L. is subject, in accordance with the fiscal legislation, accountancy legislation or other applicable regulations.
4. For organizing promotional campaigns
From time to time, we will organize campaigns to promote our products and services, by conducting various marketing operations, such as offering products or promotional services. Depending on the type of the campaign, it is possible that your personal data (name, surname, your contact details, etc) to be processed for running the campaign under compliant conditions.
Such processing will be achieved on the basis of our legitimate interest in promoting our business activity and we will not process data that exceed the purpose of that processing.
5. For sending marketing communications
If you have purchased a product from us, we want to keep you up to date with the offers we have on similar products and services, by sending periodical newsletters. We will let you know about this opportunity by e-mail and you can oppose to such marketing communication by clicking on the unsubscribe button included in the e-mail.
In this case, the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interest pursued by Miblioteq S.R.L.
Also, any visitor of the Website has the possibility to opt for receiving our periodical newsletters. In such case, the processing of the personal data will be achieved based on the fact that the visitor has given his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data at the time such visitor opts for receiving our periodical newsletters. Such visitor can unsubscribe at any time from receiving newsletters by accessing the unsubscribe button included in each of our emails through which we pass commercial communications.
NON-EXISTANCE OF AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISION-MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
Miblioteq S.R.L. does not use your personal data to create profiles by exclusive automated means or to make decisions that can affect you, solely on the basis of automatic processing of your personal data.
WITH WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE SHARED
Your personal data will be disclosed to the employees of Miblioteq S.R.L. , to the IT department and to the legal representatives of Miblioteq S.R.L., only to the extent necessary for the activities and purposes for which we process your personal data, as mentioned above.
We do not sell any personal information to any third parties. However, we do share your personal data with the following types of companies:
External services providers
In some situations, Miblioteq S.R.L. contracts external services providers to perform certain activities on its behalf, such as providing accounting services, the companies assisting Miblioteq S.R.L. in organizing promotional campaigns (where appropriate), the delivery companies, the payment service providers and for any other services related to Miblioteq S.R.L. activity.
Moreover, certain types of your personal data will be shared by Miblioteq S.R.L. with its processors (including with the companies affiliated to Miblioteq S.R.L.) to enable such processors to perform their activities according to Miblioteq S.R.L. instructions.
Central or local public authorities, as well as police and other public agencies or institutions, will be able to ask us to provide them with various personal data, including your personal data, such as personal data included within the documents related to the payments performed by you. These requirements may be for variant purposes, such as checking that our tax / fiscal obligations were fulfilled, investigating complaints, and preventing or detecting crime, fraud or money laundering.
Content publicly available
The content that you generate through our existing social networking pages, such as Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram, in situations when you “Like” our social networking pages or our posts, or when you post comments, namely your username, the image / picture or message’s content, will be available and will be viewable by anyone visiting our pages on social networks. You are the one who, at any time, control the personal data that we / other viewable by anyone visiting our pages on social networks can access, through the existing settings on the related social network page.
Any personal data to be shared by Miblioteq.com under the conditions mentioned above will be performed in certain situations, limited to the purpose of the processing and in accordance with the legislation applicable to the processing of personal data.
Miblioteq.com does not transfer your personal data to third countries or international organizations located outside the European Economic Area.
FOR HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE STORED
We shall store your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or as it is required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions. At the end of that retention period your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised – for example by aggregation with other data.
Some examples of data retention periods:
- The personal data included within the supporting documents proving the achievement of the deliveries to you, such as the orders you send together the invoices for the acquired products, the return requests or the bank documents related to the payments made by you by bank transfer (bank excerpts / payment / cash deposit forms) will be stored for a period of 10 years from the date of closure of the relevant financial year in order to be presented to the competent authorities if they so request;
- Other personal data, such as the data processed to respond to your requests or data processed in promotional campaigns with benefits for the winners or participants, will be stored for a period of 3 years, in order to comply with period of limitation within which the complaints may be made;
- The personal data provided when creating the account (name, surname, phone number, e-mail, your social network’s / internet page’s details) will be automatically deleted if, following the researches made by Miblioteq S.R.L., it is found that the request to create the account came from a person who is not photographer (this verification will be done by Miblioteq S.R.L. employees by checking the applicant’s portfolio provided, the decision to validate / reject the request to create the account belonging entirely to the Miblioteq.com’s representatives.
- If you do not use your account for more than one year, it will be flagged as inactive and we shall contact you to ask whether you want to keep it open. Unless you reply to say ‘yes’, we shall close the account and delete or anonymise the personal data associated with it.
Moreover, we also mention that, you are the one who, at any time, control the personal data that we can access as follows:
- The personal data provided to Miblioteq.com can be deleted at any time by deleting your account. By way pf exceptions i) the personal data mentioned within the documents related to the orders placed by you prior to the deletion of the account - their processing is necessary for the fulfilment of the legal obligations of Miblioteq.com and will be stored as mentioned above) and ii) your personal data related to your account will not be deleted if, at the time you request the deletion of the account, you have an active order - processing of such personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract;
- The data related to the deliveries (namely the address where the ordered product is required to be delivered), the data related to the invoicing process (the address provided by you for being mentioned on the invoice), the data related to the transaction (such as the identity of the credit card’s holder, the number of the credit card, the date when the credit card expires) can be deleted at any time, by you, from the settings of your account.
WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE
We have summarised below the rights that you have under data protection law:
The right of access - you have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients of the personal data, the envisaged period for which your personal data is stored. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
The right to rectification - you have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) - in some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
The right to restriction of processing - in some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
The right to object to processing - you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
The right to data portability - to the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is i) your consent or ii) that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and also the right to transmit those data to another contractor, where technically feasible. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
The right to complain to a supervisory authority - if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes the data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
The right to withdraw consent - to the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
YOU MAY EXERCISE ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY SENDING A WRITTEN NOTICE BY E-MAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES